Monday, February 13, 2012

Slow Cooked Balsamic Glazed Carrots


I have another goal, Erik bought me this three crock-pot that is all in one unit so every Sunday I will use all three. Yesterday Feb 12, 20012 I did it. First was Scallop Potatoes, then The glaze carrots and for the last one I made rice pudding.
So Here is the recipe for the Glazed Carrots. Tasted great. Very easy too.

1. 1 pound baby carrots
2. 1 onion diced.
3. 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
4. 2 tablespoon olive oil.
5. 2 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar. ( do not use regular vinegar).
6. 1 teaspoon salt.
7. 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper.

Combine all ingredients and place in a slow cooker. Turn on low and cook for 3-4 hours. ( The cooking time will very depending on how you like your carrots cooked.)

ENJOY.

Shelly and Winn on their new bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment